Updated in sleek patent leather, our latest Adirondack offers a range of high-tech benefits. Featuring an outsole designed to stay flexible in freezing temps, soft sherpa lining, and a cold-weather rating of -32˚C, it's ideal for making a statement in the mountains, the city, or anywhere in between.
W ADIRONDACK BOOT III PATENT
- Waterproof membrane bootie construction
- Waterproof leather
- Gusseted tongue with water repellent coating
- Patent leather upper
- Cuffable shaft
- Non-wicking laces
- 8mm sherpa lining, 17mm UGGpure™ upcycled wool lining or 17mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% lyocell lining
- 17mm UGGpure™ upcycled wool insole or 17mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% lyocell insole
- enerG Comfort System footbed
- Dual density EVA midsole
- White Spider Rubber outsole
- 7" shaft height
- 200g insulation, DryTech Technology, Weather Rated -32˚C
- Heat-embossed UGG® logo, Branded UGG® metal eyelet
- Best for: Heavy rain, Heavy snow
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
ASPHALT NY LLC.
585 B Veterans RD W
Staten Island, New York US 10309.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
For all international shipments, we are only permitted to collect shipping fees to the destination along with the price of the item purchased. Please note that it is the customers responsibility to pay for any customs and additional fees upon the item arriving to their country.