The Motac hooded sweater is cut in a straight fit and designed with characteristic Motac biker elements. Such as integrated rib panels that allow for unrestricted movement. Additional seams at the elbow create an ergonomic fit. This version offers a hood with a cross over front and an arrow graphic at the wrist.
- Hood with cross over front and drawstrings
- Ribbed cuffs and waist
- Ribbed inset panels along sleeves and upper body
- G-Star RAW printed logo at the chest
- Arrow print at the lower sleeve
- Woven G-Star Originals label at the lower sleeve
Heavy Sherland Sweat Recycled Unbrushed
This style is cut from a soft sweat fabric. The looped terry interior remains unbrushed to create a wicking feature.
- Soft knitted sweat fabric
- Unbrushed, terry looped inside
- 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester (Recycled)
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.