ADIDAS X PARLEY SHOES MADE IN PART WITH RECYCLED MATERIALS.
The adidas Forum is an '80s B-ball icon, and this pair brings on the retro vibes. See the muted colors and famous X design? Yep, we're talking hardwood style at its finest. But it's not all about the past here. We teamed up with Parley for the Oceans to reimagine the design with the future in mind. The tongue webbing and heel strap are constructed using upcycled plastic waste, plus there's a partially recycled BOOST midsole for endless energy.
- Lace closure with top strap
- polyurethane-coated recycled synthetic upper
- Perforated toe box
- Textile lining
- Recycled BOOST drop-in midsole
- Natural rubber outsole
- Upper contains a minimum of 50% recycled content
- Product color: Off White / Wonder White / Off White