JESSE is a light recycled nano down jacket with a removable hood. Made from a water resistant and repellant lustrous nylon shell, the insulated pockets and elastic storm visor offer warmth and comfort against cold and wind. The contrast lining, logo patch, and streamlined channel tiers deliver modern multifunction and superior protection.
- Lustrous light nano down jacket
- Recycled down
- Traceable duck down
- 800 fill power
- Deep Cold: -15°C
- Lustrous nylon shell
- Detachable hood with snap closure
- Storm visor with elastic trim
- Insulated zip waist pockets
- Ribbed hem and cuffs
- Contrast lining
- Logo patch on left sleeve
- Machine washable
- Relaxed fit
- RELAXED – Loose fit for on the go comfort.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 19'' / 48.26 cm.
- Shell (Woven): 100% polyamide/nylon. Lining (Woven): 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling (Down): 90% chinese pure white duck down, 10% chinese duck feathers. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°c, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
ASPHALT NY LLC.
585 B Veterans RD W
Staten Island, New York US 10309.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.