Inspired by classic 2000s running shoe designs and enhanced with modern updates, the New Balance 2002R men's sneaker brings enduring style to your everyday wardrobe. Premium suede and mesh materials mix flawless style and comfort. ACTEVA LITE cushioning plus N-ergy and Stability Web outsole technologies give your feet the push they need to power through each day.
- ACTEVA LITE midsole cushioning delivers versatile, flexible support
- Suede and mesh upper for style and comfort
- Stability Web outsole technology provides added arch support
- N-ergy outsole provides superior shock absorption
- ABZORB SBS heel cushioning delivers additional stability and comfort
- Lace closure for a secure fit
- 2000s-inspired sneaker style for a throwback look
- Stability Web
- Pigskin/ Mesh
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
ASPHALT NY LLC.
585 B Veterans RD W
Staten Island, New York US 10309.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
For all international shipments, we are only permitted to collect shipping fees to the destination along with the price of the item purchased. Please note that it is the customers responsibility to pay for any customs and additional fees upon the item arriving to their country.