Inspired by 2000s runners but with modern upgrades, the New Balance 2002RX men's sneaker brings a fashion-forward look to your everyday wardrobe. ABZORB cushioning and Stability Web support technology give your feet the push they need to keep moving forward, while GoreTex upper technology adds protection from the elements.
- ABZORB midsole absorbs impact through a combination of cushioning and compression resistance
- GORE-TEX® waterproof fabric protects feet from wind, rain and water without sacrificing breathability
- Suede and mesh material for breathability and style
- SBS Abzorb
- Stability Web outsole technology provides added arch support
- Lace closure for an adjustable fit
- Inspired by 2000s runners
- Stability Web
- Pig Suede/Mesh
*LIMITED RELEASE - ONE PAIR PER CUSTOMER.*
*FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS.*
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
ASPHALT NY LLC.
585 B Veterans RD W
Staten Island, New York US 10309.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
For all international shipments, we are only permitted to collect shipping fees to the destination along with the price of the item purchased. Please note that it is the customers responsibility to pay for any customs and additional fees upon the item arriving to their country.