Fashion and weatherproof utility unite beautifully with the OriGinal Debbie Bomber Fur Camo, so there’s no need for you to have to choose this winter. Made from breathable cotton/nylon shell with DWR (durable water repellent) coating, it’s filled with premium 80/20 down and has signature banded cuffs and waist for unparalleled insulation capable of withstanding the most extreme conditions. There are endless ways to personalize yours thanks to the detachable fur-trimmed hood and pom poms as well as the fully customizable metal Icon logo.
- Previously known as Debbie Bomber Camo
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up.
- 26 1/4" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a small.
- 100% Nylon Lining
- Adjustable Snap Off Hood and Removable Fur Strip
- Stand Collar
- YKK Metal Zipper
- Front Pockets, Chest Welt Pockets, Two Interior Zipper Pockets
- Each metal Iconic logo at the sleeve is hand-selected during construction, making every piece as unique as the wearer
- Micro Peached Pocketing and Rib Knit Waistband And Sleeve Cuffs
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
ASPHALT NY LLC.
585 B Veterans RD W
Staten Island, New York US 10309.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
For all international shipments, we are only permitted to collect shipping fees to the destination along with the price of the item purchased. Please note that it is the customers responsibility to pay for any customs and additional fees upon the item arriving to their country.