KANE is a sustainable nano down vest with a high-sheen shell and zip front closure. The outsized funnel collar and contrast lining lend forward styling and performance. Fully water resistant and repellant, secure zip pockets are roomy and insulated. The Velcro chest lettermark adds a bold detail. A modern easy-to-layer essential for all seasons.
- Light nano down tier quilt vest
- Sustainable down
- Lustrous nylon shell
- Funnel collar
- Centre front zip closure
- Insulated zip waist pockets
- Lettermark logo Velcro patch
- Contrast lining
- Machine washable
- Classic fit for comfort and style
- REGULAR – Classic fit allowing comfort and style.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 26 1/2" / 67.3 cm
- Shell (Woven): 100% Polyamide/ Nylon. Lining: (Woven): 100% Polyamide/ Nylon. Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°c, at normal setting.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
ASPHALT NY LLC.
585 B Veterans RD W
Staten Island, New York US 10309.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
For all international shipments, we are only permitted to collect shipping fees to the destination along with the price of the item purchased. Please note that it is the customers responsibility to pay for any customs and additional fees upon the item arriving to their country.