KENT is a light sustainable down channel quilt jacket with a removable hood and adjustable leather drawcord storm visor. Cut to an oversized fit, the gloss stretch shell and outsized half body rubber lettermark add to the street-style look. Water resistant, repellent, and breathable, the drawcord bungee hem and rib knit storm cuffs bring extra warmth while the zip waist pockets safely stow essentials. A bold statement piece with cold-defying performance.
- Sustainable light nano down jacket
- 2-way stretch shell
- Wide channel quilting
- Removable hood
- Adjustable leather drawcord storm visor
- Centre front zip closure
- Zip waist pockets
- Rib knit storm cuffs
- Adjustable bungee drawcord hem
- Oversized rubber lettermark across half body and sleeve
- Relaxed fit for on-the-go comfort
- Shell: (Woven. In-visible):82% polyamide/ nylon, 18% elastane_spandex. Combo: (knit. In-visible):45% wool, 45% acrylic, 10% elastane/ spandex. Lining: (Woven. In-visible):100% polyamide/ nylon. Filling: 90% Duck Down, 10% feathers.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 30°c at delicate gentle setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not steam. Do not dry clean.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
ASPHALT NY LLC.
585 B Veterans RD W
Staten Island, New York US 10309.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
For all international shipments, we are only permitted to collect shipping fees to the destination along with the price of the item purchased. Please note that it is the customers responsibility to pay for any customs and additional fees upon the item arriving to their country.