MADALYN is a lustrous light sustainable down jacket with a removable hood. The high-shine shell shows timeless tiers and a sleek fitted cut. The adjustable storm visor, rib knit cuffs, and lined zip pockets add comfort and protection. Expertly constructed, a versatile multi-season staple with modern detailing.
- Light nano down jacket
- Sustainable down
- Lustrous nylon shell
- Removable snap hood with adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Centre front zip closure
- Contrast lining
- Storm cuffs
- Zip waist pockets with 3D pull tab cover
- Inside pocket
- Lettermark logo Velcro patch on left sleeve
- Machine washable
- Signature closest-to-the-body fit
- FITTED – Our signature fit, closest to the body.
- Designed to be worn with light layers, all while keeping you warm.
- For heavier layering, we recommend sizing up.
- Shell (Woven): 100% Polyamide/ Nylon. Lining: (Woven): 100% Polyamide/ Nylon. Filling: 90% Duck Down, 10% Feathers. Water-resistant & water-repellent.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
ASPHALT NY LLC.
585 B Veterans RD W
Staten Island, New York US 10309.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
For all international shipments, we are only permitted to collect shipping fees to the destination along with the price of the item purchased. Please note that it is the customers responsibility to pay for any customs and additional fees upon the item arriving to their country.