The Ballistic Bomber is engineered for the tundra and designed for the city. It features durable cotton/nylon construction, a 4-ply down-proof lining system, and 80/20 duck down fill to provide our highest protection rating and get you through whatever mother nature throws at you with style to spare.
- Previously known as Ballistic Bomber
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold - Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up.
- 28" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a medium.
- 100% Nylon Lining
- Snap Off Hood with Fixed Fur Trim and Drawcord
- Stand Collar
- YKK Metal Zipper with Custom Axe Puller
- Micro Fleece Lined Iconic "J" Fleece Lined Pockets, Two Inside Zipper Pockets
- Custom Iconic Metal Logo
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
ASPHALT NY LLC.
585 B Veterans RD W
Staten Island, New York US 10309.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
For all international shipments, we are only permitted to collect shipping fees to the destination along with the price of the item purchased. Please note that it is the customers responsibility to pay for any customs and additional fees upon the item arriving to their country.