Nothing makes staying warm look quite as bad-ass as the Astoria. The warmth supplied by its RDS (responsible down standard) certified 800FP 90/10 down augmented with a stand collar and a detachable hood with a zip-off fox fur ruff to keep you toasty from September to February.
- Protection Rating - Level 3: Crazy Cold – Heavy and durable, choose these garments when the cold gets serious.
- Slim Fit: Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up. It’s best suited for light layering, like light knits and thin sweats. For a roomier fit, size up.
- 28 1/2" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a small.
- Nylon Down-Proof Lining
- Detachable Two-Way Adjustable Hood
- Stand Collar
- Two-Way YKK Zipper with Hidden Storm Placket
- Two Zippered Front Welt Pockets with Brushed Interiors
- 2 Interior Zippered Pockets
- Moose Hollow Frame Metal Logo On Sleeve
- Rib-Knit Storm Cuffs
- Zipper Adjustable Side Seam Vents
- Integrated Attachment Eyelets for Pom-Pom Customization
- Integrated Inner Shoulder Strap Loops
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
ASPHALT NY LLC.
585 B Veterans RD W
Staten Island, New York US 10309.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
For all international shipments, we are only permitted to collect shipping fees to the destination along with the price of the item purchased. Please note that it is the customers responsibility to pay for any customs and additional fees upon the item arriving to their country.