The Debbie Bomber features everything you need to stay warm and dry all winter long. Its DWR treated cotton/nylon shell repels water and blocks wind. The 650 FP 80/20 down provides exceptional lightweight warmth, and its puncture-proof nylon lining eliminates down loss.
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Slim Fit: Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up. It’s best suited for light layering, like light knits and thin sweats. For a roomier fit, size up.
- 26" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a small.
- 100% Nylon Down-Proof Lining
- SAGA Certified Blue Fox Fur Ruff and Pom-Poms
- Stand Collar
- YKK Metal Zipper at Front
- Four Soft-Touch Brushed Pockets
- 2 Interior Zippered Pockets
- Each signature sleeve Logo is unique and chosen at random during the final stage of construction. We call it mass customization!
- Rib-Knit Storm Cuffs and Hem
- Signature Moose Knuckles Branded Trims
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
ASPHALT NY LLC.
585 B Veterans RD W
Staten Island, New York US 10309.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
For all international shipments, we are only permitted to collect shipping fees to the destination along with the price of the item purchased. Please note that it is the customers responsibility to pay for any customs and additional fees upon the item arriving to their country.