Tailor-made for metropolitan areas, the 3Q Jacket employs large side-zip vents and cuff-zips that allow you to dial the heat up or down depending on your needs. Say good riddance to overheating while waiting for the train.
- Protection Rating - Level 4: Canada Cold – Tailored and engineered specifically to endure the extreme cold of Canada - the True North.
- Slim Fit: Contemporary and sleek, we engineered this fit to compliment your body instead of covering it up. It’s best suited for light layering, like light knits and thin sweats. For a roomier fit, size up.
- 29" Back Length. Measurement is done based on a medium.
- 100% Nylon Down-Proof Lining
- Detachable Two-Way Adjustable Hood
- Stand Collar
- Durable Two-Way Metal YKK Zipper and Hidden Storm Placket
- Four Soft-Touch Brushed Pockets
- 2 Interior Zippered Pockets
- Each signature sleeve Logo is unique and chosen at random during the final stage of construction. We call it mass customization!
- Rib-Knit Storm Cuffs
- Zipper Adjustable Side Seam Vents
- Signature Moose Knuckles Branded Trims
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
ASPHALT NY LLC.
585 B Veterans RD W
Staten Island, New York US 10309.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.