- Midsole with EVA Regrind: The midsole includes 5% EVA regrind, alleviating a potential waste stream.
- Partially Recycled Insole: The dual density insert consists of a foam in a heel carrier. The insert foam is made of a combination of 6% castor bean oil, 15% recycled foam, 5% recycled rubber, and 74% virgin PU. The heel carrier is made from 98% post-production leftover foam and rubber.
- Recycled Content Upper Synthetics: Synthetic leather is made from PU layered onto a thin polyester base and is a vegan-friendly alternative to traditional leather. The thin polyester base in these synthetic leather upper pieces is 60% recycled polyester.
- Recycled Polyester: The upper textile, upper lining and tongue textile are made of 100% recycled polyester. Recycled polyester used on the Vision Racer comes from post-consumer plastic rather than oil.
- Reflective details
- Rubberized tip
- Iced outsole with VISION RACER print
- Design inspired by '70s graphics
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
ASPHALT NY LLC.
585 B Veterans RD W
Staten Island, New York US 10309.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
For all international shipments, we are only permitted to collect shipping fees to the destination along with the price of the item purchased. Please note that it is the customers responsibility to pay for any customs and additional fees upon the item arriving to their country.