NYLON METAL DOWN-TC: Hooded down jacket made from Nylon Metal. The trilobate structure of the nylon yarn, its gray weft, black warp colors are the grounds of the distinctive metallic and tonic sheen of Nylon Metal, one of the most versatile fabrics born from the STONE ISLAND textile research. The finished piece undergoes an elaborate double dye procedure providing different tones, intensities and colors to the fibers and textile accessories of the garment. The piece is padded with the finest feathers, specifically treated to withstand the garment dyeing procedure. The addition of a special agent to the dye formula makes the piece anti-drop.
The hood with visor features the Stone Island lettering embroidery and a contour drawstring. Front yoke. Slanting chest pockets with zipper fastening hidden by elasticized tape. Hand pockets with zipper fastening hidden by elasticized tape. Ribbed jersey cuffs. Drawstring in the bottom hem. Hidden two-way zipper and hidden snap fastening.
- External fabric: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
- GARMENT DETAILS: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
- Lining: 100% Polyamide / Nylon - Coating: Polyurethane resin
- HOOD LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon - Coating: Polyurethane resin
- Padding (Feather): White duck down (Minimum 80% Down) 80% White duck down 20% Feather
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin