KENT is a light sustainable down jacket with a removable hood and leather drawcord storm visor. Expertly tailored to a drop shoulder cut, the tiered gloss shell and graphic lettermark bring a bold look. The bungee hem and rib knit cuffs add extra warmth while zip pockets safely stow essentials. A modern essential with weather-defying performance.
- Light nano down tier quilt jacket
- Sustainable down
- Lustrous nylon shell
- Removable hood
- Adjustable leather drawcord storm visor
- Centre front zip closure
- Zip waist pockets
- Storm cuffs
- Adjustable bungee drawcord hem
- Lettermark logo Velcro patch
- Contrast lining
- Machine washable
- Relaxed fit for on-the-go comfort
SIZE & FIT
- RELAXED – Loose fit for on the go comfort.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 28 1/2" / 72.3 cm
COMPOSITION & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Shell (Woven): 100% Polyamide/ Nylon. Lining: (Woven): 100% Polyamide/ Nylon. Filling: (Down): 90% Duck Down, 10% Feathers. Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°c, at normal setting.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
ASPHALT NY LLC.
585 B Veterans RD W
Staten Island, New York US 10309.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
For all international shipments, we are only permitted to collect shipping fees to the destination along with the price of the item purchased. Please note that it is the customers responsibility to pay for any customs and additional fees upon the item arriving to their country.