Perfectly paired with snow gear, the Butte is cold-weather rated to withstand temperatures as low as -20˚C (or -4˚F). Packed with cold-weather technology that can handle any condition, it features waterproof leather and wool lining keep feet warm and dry, while an exclusive Vibram® outsole provides superior traction on icy terrain.
- Waterproof style
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Cuffable waterproof suede shaft
- 8mm sherpa lining on vamp and quarter
- 17mm curly UGGpure™ wool lining on shaft and tongue
- Cushioning foam insole lined with 7mm UGGpure™ wool to naturally wick away moisture
- Internal EVA midsole
- Exclusive Vibram® outsole
- Waterproof breathable bootie construction
- Cold-weather rated to -20°C
- 8.5” shaft height
- UGG® woven label on tongue
- Heat embossed UGG® waterproof logo on lower lateral shaft
- Metal waterproof logo on shaft
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
ASPHALT NY LLC.
585 B Veterans RD W
Staten Island, New York US 10309.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.